101 IN 1001
I love lists, for day to day or big time goals, so when I heard about 101 in 1001 days I had to do it!
101 in 1001 –
Start: May 13, 2013
End: February 8, 2016
Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.
Check out dayzeroproject.com for more ideas.
Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on your part).
Why 1001 Days?
Many people have created lists in the past – frequently simple challenges such as New Year’s resolutions or a ‘Bucket List’. The key to beating procrastination is to set a deadline that is realistic. 1001 Days (about 2.75 years) is a better period of time than a year, because it allows you several seasons to complete the tasks, which is better for organizing and timing some tasks such as overseas trips, study semesters, or outdoor activities.
1. Go to PF Chang’s to eat.
2. Eat at Bill Johnson’s Big Apple.
Eat at Culinary Dropout, 05/26/13
Eat at Longhorn Steakhouse, 06/19/13
3. Lose 10 lbs.
4. Lose another 10 lbs. 2nd time is sweet.
5. Lose another 10 lbs. 3rd time is the charm.
6. Stop eating fast food for a month.
7. Lower my blood pressure.
8. Complete eat well, move more 2013.
9. Do not complain for a whole week 24/7
Get mammogram in 2013.
11. Don’t eat any sugar for 30 days.
Get liver Ct Scan in 2013.
Complete this 101 list., 05/13/13
14. Get a teacup tattoo.
Win money in Las Vegas., 06/08/13
16. Fix my Smile tattoo.
17. Put a message in a bottle into the ocean.
18. Get a pedicure.
19. Get a manicure.
20. Celebrate my daughter’s 16th birthday.
21. Swim with dolphins.
22. Have more mom/daughter days.
Attend the World Tea Expo 2013., 06/08/13
24. Become a member of Tea Bloggers Association.
25. Be featured in Artful Blogger Magazine.
26. Attend The Blogcademy.
27. Sell something on Etsy.
28. Start a journal.
29. Take a photography class thru ED2GO
30. Make photographic earrings and pendants.
Create an inspiration board.
32. Review a new tea once a week for six months.
Connect my blog to Facebook and add button.
Connect my blog to Instagram and add button.
Connect my blog to Pinterest and add button.
36. Buy something from Etsy.
37. Do blog post on all my favorite blogs.
Apply, do blog post, for scholarship with The Blogcademy for Texas.
39. Get 500 followers on my blog.
40. Take photography class at DBG.
41. Go to Scotland.
42. Visit Huntington Gardens and Museum in California.
43. Go to Palm Springs.
44. Fly first class.
45. Go to Salvation Mountain.
46. Stay at The Langham Hotel
47. Take Bob to Victoria, British Columbia.
48. Go camping or stay in a cabin.
49. Visit my cousin in Michigan.
50. Have my cousin Denise visit me in AZ.
51. Have afternoon tea at Huntington Gardens with my mum.
52. Go to San Diego Zoo.
53. Go on The Verde Canyon Railroad.
54. See Chihuly at DBG in 2013.
55. Go to the Flagstaff Arboretum.
Go see Luke Bryan in concert.
57. Visit Phoenix Zoo.
58. Visit Wildlife World Zoo.
See the DaVince exhibit at Science Center., 06/2013
60. Attend a Junk in the Trunk Show.
61. Go on a picnic.
62. Attend the Jerome Home Tour.
63. Have an overnight tea at Jane’s cabin in the woods!
64. Redo my blog photo at the top of page. Something unique and quirky.
65. Visit Yavapia College Sculpture Garden.
66. Visit Arcasonti up north.
67. Go on bird walk at DBG..
68. See Wizard of Oz at Gammage.
** Visit Butterfly Wonderland
69. Read book entitled Look Me in the Eye.
70. Make a Disney World Photo Book.
71. Make an Ireland Photo Book.
72. Read all the Charlaine Harris True Blood books.
73. Watch Eat Pray Love movie.
74. Watch Downton Abby season 1.
75. Watch Downton Abby season 2.
76. Watch Downton Abby season 3.
77. Read three books on the banned book list.
78. Read Stephen King book 11/22/63 as recommended by friend Kim.
79. Listen or read all 12 chapters of Sequence from Gala Darling site.
80. Listen to the Last Lecture on CD in car on way to work.
81. Read one book at least a month and add to Goodreads and add here.
82. Watch all the movies on my movie list.
Behind the Candelabra, 06/12/13
83. Read back issues of Artful Blogger magazine.
84. Empty Gma’s storage unit in Ohio.
85. Pay off my car.
86. Clean out closet in bedroom.
87. Paint bathroom.
88. Redecorate bathroom.
Get dSLR camera.
Hang a photograph I’ve taken in my office at work.
91. Recycle my Birch boxes.
92. Pay off small credit cards.
93. Donate money or things to Goodwill.
94. Clean out craft and paper cabinets.
95. Organize all J’s baby pics and school pics in an album.
96. Put pics on shutterfly and blurb.
97. Figure out a way to help others (vague I know), 05/16/13
98. Make tags and cards at Christmas.
99. Stay more focused at day job.
100. Try to make macaroons.
101. Find Gma somewhere great to live.