This week’s edition of Things I Love have a variety of goodness …
* One of my favorite blogs for small space organization, new products, fashion and Maui life is Maui Shopgirl.
* Today, for a friend’s birthday we ordered a Nothing Bundt Cakes. They are so good. The moistest cake I have ever had. We ordered marble.
* One of my favorite blogs is with Stampington & Company, which features magazines such as Artful Blogger, Mingle, Where Women Create and Somerset Life (to name just a few). Besides enjoying their blog the magazines are wonderful, with the best quality paper.
* If you want something that will certainly bring a smile to your face check out Mouses Houses. Absolutely love the creativity of this artist.
* Glorious Treats is another one of my favorites. They have beautiful photographs of cakes, cookies, cupcakes and crafts.
* And, of course, Miss Piggy…
Until next time, discover on, LAF
One thought on “Things I Love!”
I want more of that cake!!