I love the Wildlife World Zoo and have been visiting the zoo for the last 20 years. The following are my Top Ten Tips to enjoying your day …
1. Go in the morning before it gets too crowded and/or too hot.
2. Visit the Meerkats and their babies!
3. Visit the new Safari Park…
4. Drink lots of water.
5. Feed the giraffes.
6. Dress comfortable and wear good shoes.
7. Take breaks in the shade.
8. Check out the Petting Zoo.
9. Visit the Nursery!
10. Have a great time!
The Wildlife World Zoo has a great gift shop, Aquarium, trains, rides, sky ride and the list goes on. I must say it’s not cheap, but you could definitely spend a whole day there and get your money’s worth.
Until next time, check out the wild side.